Welcome to Aker Stadium
During many years in Norwegian Top football Molde FK has enjoyed the co-operation with the press and media. At Aker Stadium we can offer modern facilities and good conditions for your work, and we hope you will enjoy your visit.
- Map to find the stadium, click here.
- Car parking on reserved area on the west side, ask the stadium service crew.
- Entrance for working press and media officers on the south seaside, basement/ground floor.
- Registration and information in the Press Centre on the ground floor.
DURING THE MATCH
- Photographers use their own entrance to the field and do their work behind the advertising boards.
- No admittance to the players tunnel, and no interviews without special appointment after the players have entered the dressing room.
- You are requested to contribute to good working conditions by respecting your colleagues.
- The teams are admitted 5-7 minutes in the changing room before any interview.
- The teams dressing room will not available for media, requested players will be picked up.
INTERNATIONAL UEFA MATCHES
- In official matches rules from UEFA are to be followed.
- Special guidelines for pre and post match press conferences; interviews and admittance areas will be informed about when you arrive the press centre before the match.
FACILITIES FOR THE PRESS:
Open 2 hours prior to and after match.
- On the south side, basement/ground floor, Reception room for registration and information and pre and post match press conferences. Available 2 hours before match.
- In the same area as the Press Center or outside the Press Centre
- For photographers, camera and sound crew, admittance through special entrance.
Press stand 3rd floor
- Outdoors, ab. 35 seats with tables, electric outlet under the tables.
The press lobby and commentator boxes 4th floor
- Workroom for for the media open 2 hours prior to and after the match.
- For radio and TV crew, entrance to camera platform, commentator boxes, TV studio, editing room and make-up room / office.
Camera platform north
- On the opposing side of the main stand. For double productions.
Some good advice
To ensure the best working conditions, please notice:
- Sign up for your arrival on beforehand by using our accreditation form .
- Tell us if you have special requirements like car parking reservation, wish for seats on special areas.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Make use of our service crew.
Molde Fotballklubb / Molde Fotball AS
Telephone : +47 71 20 25 00
Telefax: +47 71 20 25 01
Media Officer & Venue Director
Per Lianes, telephone (+47) 47 92 37 40 or [email protected]