WELCOME TO AKER STADION!
- Everyone must wear a face mask and use this at all times.
- Anyone with symptoms must stay away, and will be denied admission in case of fever or any respiratory symptoms is found.
- Follow instructions from hosts and security. Keep 2 meters distance from everyone during UEFA events.
- Repeated breaches or unwillingness to follow our guidelines and messages will lead to removal from the grounds, due to the strict rules during the ongoing pandemic.
During many years in Norwegian Top football Molde FK has enjoyed the co-operation with the press and media. At Aker Stadium we can offer modern facilities and good conditions for your work, and we hope you will enjoy your visit.
- Map to find the stadium, click here.
- Car parking on reserved area on the west side, ask the stadium service crew.
- Entrance for working press and media officers on the south seaside, basement/ground floor.
- Registration and information in the Press Centre at gate 8 first floor and open one hours before the away team pre-match press conference and one hour after away team training.
DURING THE MATCH
- Photographers use their own entrance to the field and do their work behind the advertising boards.
- No admittance to the players tunnel, and no interviews without special appointment after the players have entered the dressing room.
- You are requested to contribute to good working conditions by respecting your colleagues.
- The teams are admitted 5-7 minutes in the changing room before any interview.
- The teams dressing room will not available for media, requested players will be picked up.
INTERNATIONAL UEFA MATCHES
- In official matches rules from UEFA are to be followed.
- Special guidelines for pre and post match press conferences; interviews and admittance areas will be informed about when you arrive the press centre before the match.
FACILITIES FOR THE PRESS:
Open 1 hours prior one and after match.
- Entrance to the press centre is at gate 8 first floor, where you find the reception room for registration and information.
- Everyone will be fever-measured and must fill out a form on arrival at the stadium (calculate time for this).
- Pre- and post-match press conferences in the restaurant at first floor. (10 seats with desks)
- Press Centre available 1hour before kick-off and 1 hour after the match
- Mixed - zones will not be organised. Ref. UEFA Return to Play Protocol.
- For photographers, camera and sound crew, admittance through special entrance.
Press stand 3rd floor
- Outdoors, ab. 35 seats with tables, electric outlet under the tables.
The press lobby and commentator boxes 4th floor
- Workroom for for the media open 1 hours prior to and after the match.
- For radio and TV crew, entrance to camera platform, commentator boxes, TV studio, editing room and make-up room / office.
Camera platform north
- On the opposing side of the main stand. For double productions.
Some good advice
To ensure the best working conditions, please notice:
- Sign up for your arrival on beforehand by using our accreditation form .
- Tell us if you have special requirements like car parking reservation, wish for seats on special areas.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Make use of our service crew.
Molde Fotballklubb / Molde Fotball AS
Telephone : +47 71 20 25 00
Telefax: +47 71 20 25 01
Visiting address: Julsundveien 14, Aker Stadion, entrance 10, Molde
Postal address: Julsundveien 14, 6412 Molde, Norge
E-mail: [email protected]
Media Officer & Match Day Director:
Per Lianes, telephone (+47) 47 92 37 40 or [email protected]